An innovative culture and the right set of creativity techniques are crucial in every business.
This 3-day training will bring your team a structured process and the necessary idea generation tools. It will enhance your team’s skills in developing new product, service and business concepts, as well as finding new markets for your innovative technology.
The front end of innovation has to follow a structured process to produce the right outputs, while at the same time it has to inspire employees and jog their minds into new ways of thinking to generate amazing ideas. It is a difficult balance to strike and we ensure to facilitate it in our proven innovation process.
This programme will drive bottom line results and will take participants through a creativity and implementation planning process so that they can innovate, adding value to the bottom line.
This programme will build both individual and organisation capacity to implement product, service and process innovations whilst using high-impact learning to inspire and get participants thinking in a different way.
This training is a highly participatory programme consisting of numerous group discussions, workshop sessions and storytelling. Participants will work in groups to develop a new desirable business proposition by the end of the course.
Participants will develop or be able to:
- Master the language of Innovation and creativity.
- Generate ideas creatively and innovatively.
- Participants will be inspired by lots of examples and will walk away with creative mindsets that will boost their performance.
- The goal is that all participants will be more effective in their projects, once they learn how to implement practical creative thinking and innovation. It will be a truly innovative experience!
The benefits to the Organisation include:
- The implementation of cutting edge ideas in Business Model Innovation in your organisation.
- Added value on the bottom line – encouraging your people to see new ways of increasing revenue and reducing costs
- Improved cross-functional relationships and break down of silo working on a global scale.
- Increased employee engagement and motivation through participation in our high energy interventions.
- Measurable Success.to roll out innovation strategy on an international level.
- Adapt and capitalise on some of the latest trends, opportunities and ideas in the innovation space.
- Offer a unique, relevant, hard-to-copy value promise.
- Align with market trends.
- Generating attractive profits with the lowest cost structure or generate meaningful benefits that competitiors cannot easily copy.
- Establish new growth platforms.
Who is it for?
- New business developer
- R&D / Engineer
- Product Developer
- Product manager
- Innovation manager
- Marketing (new products)
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Marketing Managers